KDF Terms and Conditions
- This promotional certificate includes round-trip air transportation, four attraction tickets, and two nights accommodations for up to two adults and up to two children in Orlando, Florida. Attraction tickets are valid for one day admission during your stay. Attraction ticket choices include: Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Universal Studios or SeaWorld. This certificate provides accommodations in tourist and economy class properties.
- To register, you must fill out this certificate completely and return it to the address provided along with the required $100 fully refundable validation deposit in the form of cashier’s check, money order or personal check with 120 days from date of issue printed below. Validation deposit will be automatically refunded 30 days after travel is completed. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
- Within 30 days of your registration being processed you will be sent an invoice for the required $60 USD per-person reservation deposit, $240 USD total. Reservation deposit is payable by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashiers Check and will be applied towards government imposed taxes. If you fail to appear on a confirmed reservation your reservation deposit will be forfeited.
- Upon receipt of your reservation deposit, you will receive a reservation letter with a toll-free telephone number to call to provide your requested departure dates. All travel must be completed within one year of the registration date.
- You must choose a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday departure date. You must provide three departure dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. All reservations are subject to availability.
- All reservations requests must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter, be prepared to provide three departure dates. After you request your dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned departure date. Your assigned departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once a requested departure date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
- No travel will be permitted within 7 calendar days of the following holidays: Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
- Round-trip air transportation must originate from these cities: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago Area (MDW or ORD as assigned by CBE). Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Hartford, Houston Area (HOU or IAH as assigned by CBE), Indianapolis, Kansas City, Memphis, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Nashville, New Orleans, New York Area (JFK, LGA or EWR as assigned by CBE), Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Raleigh-Durham, San Antonio, Washington D.C. (DCA or IAD as assigned by CBE).
- Flights arrive into Orlando and return two days after departure date. Specific flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 3PM and 10PM and return between 6AM and 1PM.
- This certificate is valid for up to two adults over the age of 21 and up to two children under the age of 18. Travelers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in order to travel. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable.
- This certificate does not include government imposed taxes, transfers, meals, or any incidental expenses such as, but not limited to: phone calls, gratuities or entertainment. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
- Government imposed taxes (approx. $35 to $60 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers. Taxes include, but are not limited to: Airline Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Federal Segment Taxes, Local Passenger Facility Charges, hotel occupancy tax or attraction ticket taxes. Government imposed taxes will be deducted from your reservation deposit and will not exceed $240. The remainder of your reservation deposit, if any, will be refunded with your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
- Until CBE purchases your airline tickets, accommodations and/or attraction tickets you may cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Your airline tickets and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. A voucher for your attraction tickets will be issued with your airline tickets and/or itinerary. Please follow the instructions on the voucher to pick up your attraction tickets in Orlando. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
- This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate.
- This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
- CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
- Both travelers must sign the certificate.
- Disney, SeaWorld and Universal Studios are not affiliated with CBE and do not endorse this offer. All trademarks remain property of their respective trademark holders.
This promotional certificate includes round-trip air transportation, four attraction tickets, and two nights accommodations for up to two adults and up to two children in Orlando, Florida. Valid for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday departure dates only. This certificate is subject to the terms and conditions printed herein.
To register, you must fill out this certificate completely and return it to the address provided along with the required $100 fully refundable validation deposit in the form of cashier’s check, money order or personal check within 120 days from date of issue printed below. Please keep a copy for your records. A reservation invoice will be issued upon receipt of your fully completed certificate.